We design and manufacture innovative command & control vehicles to meet our customer requirements.
Our conversions are operated successfully across the world, providing support to sectors including the emergency services, military, utility and critical infrastructure services.
Our command & control vehicles enable our clients to handle any incident efficiently and have the effective communication they need within minutes of arriving at a scene.
Regardless whether the vehicle is new or a refurbishment project, we work closely with you on the capacity, the climatic and/or operational conditions to match your exact specification.
Whilst requirements will vary from build to build, we look to provide a complex technological advanced solution that is robust and easy to use by the operator.
Internally, we modify the vehicle to meet our customers requirements. The intention is to reflect an operational command room, clearly on a smaller scale, but with all the normal critical elements. These can include but not be limited to:
- Action wall
- Office chairs or M1 Captain’s Chairs (to use whilst the vehicle is moving)
- Air conditioning
- Internal LED lighting, white, blue, red and green
- Anti-slip flooring
- Insulated wipe clean walling from operational standards to luxury
- On-board generator power
- Shore line connectivity
- Fully certified mains electric system
- Back 12v system with UPS
- Desks for computer/laptop storage
- 4×2 or 4×4 options
- Various communications/IT/satellite solutions