Our products provide a robust platform for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Bomb Disposal engineers to safely dispose of unexploded ordnance in a controlled comfortable environment.
We are experts in the supply and manufacture of vehicles for:
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Improvised Explosive Device Disposal (IEDD) for Public Safety Bomb Disposal (PSBD)
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) to the UK and worldwide
We offer tailored packages to meet the ever evolving requirements for on-board ‘wheelbarrow’ remotely controlled bomb disposal robot tools.
One of our most popular products is our box body conversion vehicle with rear entry wheelbarrow loading ramp, and combined operations centre – either ballistically protected for close range use or low-level protection for long range operations.
Our conversions provide an operations/monitoring station, suitable equipment storage solutions and loading systems, and the necessary emergency lighting.
In developing your bomb disposal vehicle solution, we liaise closely with you on a number of elements including:
- Soft skin and armoured solutions
- 4×2 and 4×4 van, box body or SUV vehicle configurations
- Jamming systems
- Communications systems
- Recording systems for cameras
- Air conditioning/heating options
- Separate crew, storage and command areas
- Warning equipment and security packages
- Heavy duty loading systems
- Secure robot anchorage
- Internal storage systems
- Remote control system integration, RF, cable or fibre optic